Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Spring, Spring, Spring. I know, I have not shut up about it since last month! I am currently typing this blog post with the window open, and I can feel a nice breeze coming in. It's awesome. That's Spring for you. 

What says Spring louder than floral prints, cat-eye sunglasses, light dresses, and bunny flats?! I have been lusting after most of these pretties for a while now. I especially love that Dear Creatures dress from Emerging Thoughts! Everything in the Dear Creatures Spring collection is absolutely gorgeous.

I'm sure you've all heard that Google Reader will be shutting down on July 1st. If not, you can read about it here. So since Google Reader is giving us the boot, you can follow Little Red Bowtalk on Bloglovin'! I have been using Bloglovin' for quite some time now, and I love it! The app is especially great!

I've got some more news for you guys! I have been nominated to be a Style Setter for Simon Malls. You can vote for me on Facebook! Thanks a bunch, loves! ♥

8 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with that red dress!

    And I voted for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunny shoes are so cute and that Dear Creatures dress is absolutely gorgeous! I voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those sunglasses :).

    Rachael xx.

    http://theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, those bunny flats?! ah, i seriously must purchase those sometime soon! thanks for sharing!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your spring picks! Everything is so cute, and just perfect for the season :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Style Setting nomination! Great picks...loving the glasses! :)

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I complete agree with all of these! especially that red baloon dress from asos which is on my birthday list!!!!! one hopes it will be there in stock still for may!!!

    xxx fab selection hun!

    ReplyDelete