Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Green Indeed








Outfit Details: Dress- FE U.S.A // Tights- Modcloth // Shoes- Bait Footwear

I've never been one to celebrate St. Patrick's day, but I decided wearing some green wouldn't hurt! I've been really into celebrating every holiday this year. So far, so festive! After all, green is slowly turning into one of my favorite Spring colors. 

Speaking of green, my husband spied this little dress at the store and made me get it. Doesn't he have amazing taste?!  He's the best shopping buddy, and always breaks down my penny pinching ways. I've also been looking for a dress that has a vintage feel to it, and this fits the category. And it has polka dots! What more can I ask for?

Also, don't forget to enter the Scarlett Garnet giveaway! It ends tomorrow! 

15 comments:

  1. That color is so lovely on you! I love your tights too. I recently found your blog and it's a new favorite.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Almost Endearing. This is such a great outfit! I love that style of dress with, as you say, 50s theme. And I love those bow tights! It's so cool that your husband picked it out for you. It is awesome to have someone who gets your taste. :)

    www.origamigirlheroics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And i still love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely! Seriously – I LOVE your style.

    I’m hosting a super duper group giveaway, on my blog. Don’t miss out! And if you’d like to be a co-host on my next giveaway, I would be honored!

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable!! And the shoes match perfectly :)

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute...green looks great on you!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't think i'll ever get over how pretty your hair is! cute outfit :) happy late st. patty's day!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, those tights are basically the greatest things I've ever seen. Super cute! Just found you're blog and I'm hooked -- I'm your newest follower!
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful dress!! I love the polka dots!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore this outfit!!! that dress, and shoes are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those tights are seriously the coolest! Just found your adorable little blog :D
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK could you be any cuter?! I'm dying over this dress!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am simply your dress and your blog! found through mermaidens....and I am in love!!
    Love the quriky tights you teamed with this!!! and the cute shoes too!!!

    big blog love!

    Rebecca! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. yep. I'm a follower...I need these tights!

    Tiff Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete