Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shapes & Colors

Even though yesterday was one of the coldest winter days, I decided to bust out the brightest things that I have in my closet. Unfortunately, it didn't make me any warmer!

As I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, I like to participate in the Coast To Coast Challenge on IG. Well the challenge yesterday was "geometric", and this was quite the challenge for me! I don't own a lot of geometric inspired clothes. However, when I was getting ready I remembered that I had purchased a Navajo inspired t-shirt not too long ago that had some geometric shapes going on. I'm also still moving, so a t-shirt was perfect! It's really colorful, which is why I love it so much! I've been wearing jeans a lot lately because I've been doing a lot of painting and cleaning. I wanted to change it up though so I wore my favorite red pleated skirt and big bird tights. Oh so comfy!

This has probably been the longest move ever! It feels never ending! I haven't had Internet for about a week now, and I've been blogging from my Blogger app. This is probably why my posts look so odd and are missing links and all that good stuff. Oh first world problems! Well this should all be over before New Years Eve. That is definitely a reason to celebrate!

Outfit details: Top- Forever 21, Skirt- thrifted, Tights- Target, Boots- Wanted





3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great. The skirt is so very pretty. And I know exactly how it feels to have moved and feel completely disconnected from the world and overwhelmed by all the chaos. I just moved two months ago, and let's just say that I still have things to organize around here. Not pretty at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! It is so chaotic over here! I almost think I'm a hoarder... I have way too much junk! Glad someone understands me though. Thank you for your sweet comments as well!

      Delete