Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Shopping Day with Momma

Today I had a lovely day doing some holiday shopping with my momma. 14 days until Christmas, and I only have one more present to get for a special someone. I love this season. Things can get a little crazy at shopping centers and whatnot, but there is something special about running around looking for something that will make someones face light up on Christmas day. It's the little things in life that make it so great.
Outfit Details:
Cardigan- Target
Dress- Mimi Chica
Tights- Target
Shoes- Minnetonka Classic Leather Fringed boot

I also made sure that I wore some comfy shoes, because I knew I would do lots of walking on my hunt for Christmas presents. My outfit was inspired by one of my favorite blogger's recent outfits, Tieka from Selective Potential. I love her style and the way she mixes prints! Mixing prints is so much fun. Buffalo plaid is so perfect for this cool weather too! I've waited so long to bust this cardi out of my closet. I also mixed the plaid cardigan with a heart and dot dress. Comfiest dress EVER. Oh and it has pockets! Dresses with pockets are every girls jam.

Well I sure did have an amazing day.
The holidays are definitely happy.

2 comments:

  1. your hair is so perfect ^_^

    http://mega-anne.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete