Monday, November 19, 2012

Sail away.

I've always been a big fan of nautical/sailor style clothing. If it has an anchor on it, I want it!

Well on my birthday my amazing husband got me the cutest sailor dress. It's got a little sailor flap in the back...and a peter pan collar! He knows me so well! My husband is always my shopping buddy. He knows my taste, and amazingly he doesn't really dread following me around our three story Forever 21 store. Even I get a little weary when I'm there. He's also my photographer sometimes. He's sucha trooper. I love my hubby.



Dress: Hot Topic
Shoes: Vintage



Aaaand I thought I would share another one of my favorite nautical dresses. I have been away for so long that I could share a ton of outfits, but I promise that this is the last one!



I scored this little number on sale at J.Crew. I would drool over it when it was $165, but I got it for $35! Such a steal!

Anchors Away!

3 comments: