Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'd Rather Be Sailing.

Ahoy mateys!

I hope you all are having a smooth sailing weekend! ;) I have been having quite a fun one! It's great when weekends start on Friday night. On Friday, I went to go watch Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter... It was a really good movie! It's not exactly what I expected! I didn't expect the vampires to be as scary as they were. I had a hard time letting my hubby go get an Icee. Luckily, there were no scary vampires on the big screen while he was gone!

On Saturday, I spent the day with my sister! I always have the best time with my sister and my nephew! We went to Micheal's to restock on our crafting supplies... We can get pretty crafty! Then we had lunch in the car. The weather was great, which made it possible! Then we went and burnt some of those calories by shopping. The best way to burn calories! Wouldn't you agree?! Here's a few of the moments I had with them:



I wish I was out sailing today. I'm not much of a sailor, but I try to dress like one sometimes. Maybe my husband can give me some of his Sailor Skills and style (He was in the Navy for 3.5 years). Anyway, today I wore a sailor inspired dress. I got it on while on yesterday's shopping trip. I absolutely fell in love with it when I saw it. I love anything Nautical/sailor inspired!



Dress: Monteau (TJMaxx)
Shoes: JCrew

There wasn't much to my outfit today. Just a dress and shoes. I found this dress at TJMaxx. I don't go to the mall much... I always seem to find lots of things at TJMaxx and Marshall's though. However, the funnest way to find clothes is Thrifting! It takes time, patience, and a good eye but you are bound to find some treasure!

Well I hope you all continue to enjoy your weekend! I'm off to have some dessert with the family!

4 comments:

  1. aww those pictures are lovely :) glad to hear you had a lovely weekend. i love shopping for craft supplies too! i hope you have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete