Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is the story of a Girl....and a boy.


Hello my fellow bloggers!

Yes, I still remember that this thing called a "blog" still exists, and we are not yet strangers! Actually, I really missed spilling my nonsensical thoughts on a blank page of cyber-space. It has been such a long time, and all I can think about is all of the changes that have occurred since I last shared my thoughts with you guys.

Okay, so last time you heard from me was February and now it's November! It rained a little, the flowers bloomed, and then "Hello summer!" the sun came out! Around this time, June 16th to be exact, I was experiencing something that I would call positively life-changing. The person who I can truly call my sunshine, Jon Pena, came back into my life. Now I can call him my husband! The story is beautiful, but like all beautiful stories (for example: The notebook, Pride & Prejudice,and every love story with a happy ending) it is long! If you want to know the details then maybe I can get a contract with a film company. I'm pretty much the equivalent to Kristen Stewart when it comes to acting. You can judge if that is a good thing or not. Anyway, the story is not over! It actually barely begun. It started on June 16th, and the ending is....well, until death do us part. You get the picture! ;)

This story started in Oakdale, but then I moved to Lathrop where everything is so much closer! I'm so glad that I no longer have to drive 45 minutes to get to school, the mall,and uhhhhh... everywhere! It is definitely like me to get off topic. Anyway, prince charming came to visit in August. It was in the plus size section of Wal-mart in Stockton that I fell in love all over again. I hadn't seen him in two years, but it sure didn't feel like that when I saw him. The feeling I felt was so familiar and irreplaceable. I could only feel like that about one person in this world, and it was him.

About a week later, I was getting engaged in front the Burns tower at the University of the Pacific. About a month later, I was getting legally married in Reno! AND In about a month, I will be having my wedding ceremony and reception! As you can see, it has been an eventful year.

When 2010 first started, I had a few ways that could imagine the year ending. I thought maybe I would have lost those 5 pounds, or perhaps that I would have written my own book. Turns out God had other plans for me. Next year should be a very different year for me. I'll be married, living in Florida, and I'll be an aunt! I'm mega excited for all these future events! I am a big ball of emotions when it comes to changes, but I feel a sense of peace when I think about how God will be there with me every moment. I know that if I trust in him and follow him I'll be just fine.

Sorry about all of the little blanks and lack of detail! I'll blame it on my tired mind. It's definitely time to say goodnight. So.... Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment